Monday 22 June 2009

11 days to my baby is due!!

Well I am on countdown now to the birth of my second child which I am looking forward to but these last few days do seem to go on and on.....

I am struggling now to keep up with my two year old which is making me feel very frustrated as i am normally a very active person. (used to run three times a week) So she thinks it is a great game to run away as I cannot catch her!!

Cathy bought me a great breastfeeding top from www.mamafeelsgood.com which I wish I had had the first time around, as you do get stared at in a public place for doing the most natural thing!

I have been very dis-organised and I have only just bought a double buggy so that I can walk into town with the two of them. Except I did manage to get £40 off the RRP price as it was in the summer sale so it was obviously meant to be!!

Will keep you posted when I do finally have my baby

Anna

No comments: