Monday 16 August 2010

Baby Shower

I attended a Baby Shower this weekend and enjoyed it so much, I just had to tell you about it!

My friend is expecting her first baby, in four weeks time and it was decided that a surprise Baby Shower should be held for all her family and friends to get together and celebrate the future birth. 

All guests arrived 30 mins prior to the mum-to-be's arrival and made sure that they parked away from the house so that she would not guess.  And she didnt have a clue... the look on my friends face when she walked through the door to cheering, was of complete shock!!

We had a buffet lunch and cake before the fun began...  Everyone had bought a present(s) that were for both the baby and mum incl. toiletries, clothes, and toys.  It was so lovely to see my friend open all the new baby gifts and new mum gifts, she was beaming with joy.

After the gifts it was game time and we played baby bingo, guess the baby (everyone had to take a pic of them when they were a baby) etc.  Everyone had a lovely time and it was great to see my friend so relaxed and happy prior to the arrival of her new baby.

I did not have a Baby Shower prior to either of my children, however, I would highly recommend a little get together before the birth.  Great for the mum-to-be to relax with friends and family. 

Please take a look at our website, surprise the mum-to-be with a gift that cannot be bought on the high street and are ideal for a baby shower

Anna
Molliemoo

No comments: