Friday 14 August 2009

Brighton and Hove Food and Drink Festival - September 2009

I was looking for things to do in my area this summer when I came across the Brighton & Hove Food and Drink Festival which is taking place in September. It is run to celebration the best of food and drink available in Sussex.

Events are being held every weekend in September please see details on there website:

Brightonfoodfestival

I am planning on visiting the Mermaid Market which is being held every Saturday and Sunday throughout September at the Brighton Marina in the Village Square 11am-4pm

Restaurants are featuring local festival dishes and fresh local fish at the market, plus free Chilli tastings at the Fiery Food shop in the square.

A good excuse to go to Brighton marina and have lunch as there are some great restaurants overlooking the sea and lovely yachts that I will never be able to afford!!

Anna

No comments: