Monday 10 August 2009

My Bridesmaids! Saturday 18th July 2009



A little bit late but I had to show you a picture of my beautiful bridesmaids! My wedding took place on 18th July this year and I had both my sisters, their daughters and my daughter! (and it was supposed to be a small wedding!).

Anna looked amazing (right of pic) as her son was born only a week before my big day! fortunately we were still able to buy the bridesmaid dress a week out, as we were waiting and waiting... to see whether he would arrive before the wedding!

The hairclips and bracelets were provided by Harriet who runs 'The Children's Jewellery Company'. Harriet provides a bespoke service and it was great to get these made, by hand, in the colours I was using for my wedding, and have something completely unique for my day.


Cathy

No comments: